Monday, August 6, 2012

Some progress

The wedding is less than three weeks away but there is still a long way to go on this wedding quilt. I am glad, however, to report that I have the centre part of the quilt done as of tonight. There is a narrow border around the centre blocks, then a pieced four-patch outer border. Not the greatest piecing job on this one - the circles are giving me fits - but my daughter doesn't seem to care. She thinks it is very pretty and she is thrilled with the colours and fabric she chose.


It was nice having a long weekend which provided some sewing time on this quilt. I have a job I really enjoy but I have to say, it was nice having and extra day off this time around!

Have a good week, everyone.

e.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Look at those curves too! Lovely

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS