Friday, January 20, 2012

Swoon - block #1

I finished my first Swoon block last night and I am very pleased. When I grow into a better photographer I'll know how to get a photo that captures how pretty fabrics are but for now, here is what my block looks like:


The fabrics are Verna and Central Park, both by Kate Spain for Moda (total coincidence, didn't plan it like that) and the background is Kona Snow, which I have been buying in large pieces, of late.

Take a look at the Swoon-a-long group on Flickr if you are looking for some inspiration. There are some great looking blocks over there.

I'm going to have a Friday Night Sew-In for a few hours. I hope you're spending the evening doing something you enjoy, too.

e.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! What a beautiful swoon!! I better get off the computer & join you in the FNSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty quilt block! Your photo looks great too!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS