Saturday, January 21, 2012

Swoon - block #2

The project I worked on for Friday Night Sew In last night was my next Swoon block. I'm happy with how it turned out. The fabrics in this one are Henna Garden by Sandi Henderson 
(I really love those prints!) and Central Park by Kate Spain.


Each block is made up of 61 pieces and is 24" finished. It is not a difficult pattern but it does take some time to get everything lined up nicely. I've been cutting the fabrics one block at a time so that the cutting didn't become one large, monotonous chore.

Thank you for the nice comments on my blog posts and projects so far. I am so excited to be part of the blogging community and your encouragement really hits the spot.

Wishing everyone a good Saturday.

e.

3 comments:

  1. Here from FNSI. I Love your blocks. For my FNSI I made a Swoon block also, my third. Did a fourth this morning. Kind of addictive. That's 4 blocks in 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS