Monday, January 21, 2013

Last one

This is my final block for the winter round of the 4x5 bee. I am going to get them packaged up and ready for sending tonight and get them over to the post office by week's end. It feels good to have this checked off my list of things to do!

I will finish a couple more churn dash blocks tonight and then that will likely be the last of my January accomplishments. No, this isn't some Canadian way of counting the days cutting into my January sewing time, it is my other favourite pastime - travel! I am headed out of town tomorrow for a couple of days for work but on Friday, hubby and I are heading somewhere much warmer for a week - yay, sunshine and warm days - we are very much looking forward to that!

Happy Monday, everyone!

e.

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS