Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WIP Wednesday - June 25

It's alllllmost the weekend for me - I am taking Friday off and then my employer very graciously gave our entire organization Monday off so that we can have a super long weekend heading into Canada Day on July 1, so that means, tomorrow is my actually my Friday and that would make today Thurs...never mind.

It's WIP Wednesday and I actually have something to show. A friend of mine has asked me to make a baby quilt for a very-soon-to-be-arriving grandbaby. I am so honoured as she asked me to make one when her granddaughter, a little girl, arrived a couple years ago:

Critters are the theme this time as well, but it is woodland animals in general, not just owls. Without further ado, here is my show and tell for today's WIP Wednesday:


Linking up with WIP Wednesday. Thank you for dropping by.

e.

5 comments:

  1. How cute is that going to be? I love the nice earthy colours you're using too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baby quilt! I love converging corners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blocks for the new quilt! Love the fussy cut center blocks to show off the cute woodland creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how those brights pop against the crisp white of the first quilt pic! And those fussy cut critters? Too cute! Lucky babies!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS